Prishtina, 03 August 2026, dtt-net.com – Kosovan forensic experts have found human remains of four bodies at least so far in the new mass grave found two days ago in the Serb-predominantly northern municipality of Zubin Potok, after the first one found a week ago in the same municipality, according to the Kosovo Minister of Interior Xhelal Sveçla.
The minister said the second grave, in the village of Jabukë, also believed to be of Albanian war missing persons slaughtered by Serbia forces in April 1999, is less than 1 km from the first one in the village of Kalludër.
“I came from the location where the mass grave was discovered. So far, four bodies have been discovered, which after the execution have been thrown in a limestone hole,” he told reporters on late Monday.
Post Views: 493